Highlights:
add free Download App
premium Premium Account

Last Price Change Volume
Open: Day Range: Prev Close:


Notice of Person Ceasing (Section 139 of CA 2016)

MUDAJAYA GROUP BERHAD

Particulars of Substantial Securities Holder

Name FAIRFAX FINANCIAL HOLDINGS LIMITED ("FFHL")
Address 95 Wellington Street West, Suite 800
Toronto, Ontario
M5J 2N7
Canada.
Company No. 101728897
Nationality/Country of incorporation Canada
Descriptions (Class)
Ordinary Shares
Name of registered holder Refer to remarks column
Address of registered holder
95 Wellington Street West, Suite 800, Toronto, Ontario, M5J 2N7, Canada
Date of cessation 04 Oct 2021
No of securities disposed
Circumstances by reason of which a person ceases to be a substantial shareholder
The percentage of shareholding of FFHL has reduced to below 5% after the Rights Issue exercise of Mudajaya Group Berhad and accordingly ceased to be substantial shareholder.
Nature of interest
Deemed Interest
Date of notice 08 Oct 2021
Date notice received by Listed Issuer 08 Oct 2021


Remarks :
FFHL is deemed interested in the shares by virtue of interest in following subsidiaries pursuant to Section 8 of the Companies Act 2016:-  
1.	FFHL owned 100% in FFHL Group Ltd.
2.	FFHL Group Ltd. owned 100% in Fairfax (Barbados) International Corp. and 94.57% in Fairfax (US) Inc. 
        (remaining 5.43% owned by FFHL).
3.	Fairfax (Barbados) International Corp. owned 100% in Wentworth Insurance Company Ltd. and Fairfax Asia 
        Limited.
4.	Fairfax Asia Limited owned 100% in Falcon Insurance Company (Hong Kong) Ltd. and 85% in The Pacific 
        Insurance Berhad.
5.	Fairfax (US) Inc. is 94.57% owned by FFHL Group Ltd. (remaining 5.43% owned by FFHL), which in turn 
        owned 100% in Odyssey US Holdings Inc.
6.	Odyssey US Holdings Inc. owned 100% in Odyssey Group Holdings, Inc (formerly known as Odyssey Re 
        Holdings Corporation).  
7.     Odyssey Group Holdings, Inc (formerly known as Odyssey Re Holdings Corporation) owned 100% in Odyssey 
        Re Insurance Company.
8.	Wentworth Insurance Company Ltd is 100% owned by Fairfax (Barbados) International Corp.
9.	Falcon Insurance Company (Hong Kong) Ltd. is 100% owned by Fairfax Asia Limited.
10.	The Pacific Insurance Berhad is 85% owned by Fairfax Asia Limited.
11.	Odyssey Reinsurance Company is 100% owned by Odyssey Group Holdings, Inc (formerly known as Odyssey 
        Re Holdings Corporation).


Announcement Info

Company Name MUDAJAYA GROUP BERHAD
Stock Name MUDAJYA
Date Announced 08 Oct 2021
Category Notice of Person Ceasing To Be Substantial Shareholder Pursuant to Section 139 of CA 2016
Reference Number CS3-07102021-00010




Close