Highlights:
add free Download App
premium Premium Account

Last Price Change Volume
Open: Day Range: Prev Close:


Notice of Person Ceasing (Section 139 of CA 2016)

MUDAJAYA GROUP BERHAD

Particulars of Substantial Securities Holder

Name ODYSSEY US HOLDINGS INC. ("ODYSSEY US")
Address 300 First Stamford Place
Stamford
06902 CT
United States.
Company No. 47-2069088
Nationality/Country of incorporation United States
Descriptions (Class)
Ordinary Shares
Name of registered holder Odyssey Reinsurance Company
Address of registered holder
300 First Stamford Place, Stamford, CT 06902, United States of America
Date of cessation 04 Oct 2021
No of securities disposed
Circumstances by reason of which a person ceases to be a substantial shareholder
The percentage of shareholding of Odyssey US has reduced to below 5% after the Rights Issue exercise of Mudajaya Group Berhad and accordingly ceased to be substantial shareholder.
Nature of interest
Deemed Interest
Date of notice 08 Oct 2021
Date notice received by Listed Issuer 08 Oct 2021


Remarks :
Odyssey US is deemed interested in the shares by virtue of interest in following subsidiary companies pursuant to Section 8 of the Companies Act 2016:-
1.	Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited owned 100% in FFHL Group Ltd.
2.	FFHL Group Ltd. owned 94.57% in Fairfax (US) Inc. (remaining 5.43% owned by Fairfax Financial Holdings 
        Limited).
3.	Fairfax (U.S.) Inc. owned 100% in Odyssey US.
4.	Odyssey US owned 100% in Odyssey Group Holdings, Inc (formerly known as Odyssey Re Holdings 
        Corporation). 
5.	Odyssey Group Holdings, Inc (formerly known as Odyssey Re Holdings Corporation) owned 100% in 
        Odyssey Reinsurance Company.
6.     Odyssey Reinsurance Company is 100% owned by Odyssey Group Holdings, Inc (formerly known as 
        Odyssey Re Holdings Corporation).

The number of shares held by Odyssey Reinsurance Company  (i.e. 30,000,000) remains unchanged.


Announcement Info

Company Name MUDAJAYA GROUP BERHAD
Stock Name MUDAJYA
Date Announced 08 Oct 2021
Category Notice of Person Ceasing To Be Substantial Shareholder Pursuant to Section 139 of CA 2016
Reference Number CS3-08102021-00004




Close