Mercury Securities
  • Try MST28 trading from Mercury Securities with rates as low as 0.05%.
  • Earn MS Coin when you trade with MST28. Check out MST28.
  • Try MST28 trading from Mercury Securities with rates as low as 0.05%.
  • Get FREE real time quotes on our website & App. Check out MST28.
Open Trading Account
add free Download App
premium Premium Account

Last Price Change Volume
KLSE Market Watch
Open: Day Range: Prev Close:


OTHERS Bonia Corporation Berhad Incorporation of New Subsidiary Companies in Indonesia

BONIA CORPORATION BERHAD

Type Announcement
Subject OTHERS
Description
Bonia Corporation Berhad
Incorporation of New Subsidiary Companies in Indonesia

The Ringgit Malaysia equivalent for this Announcement is based on the middle exchange rate quoted on Bank Negara Malaysia website as at 5.00 pm on 12 April 2016 of Indonesian Rupiah (IDR) 100:Ringgit Malaysia (RM) 0.0296.

Bonia Corporation Berhad (“BCB” or “Company”) wishes to inform that the Company has received the Notarial Deeds in relation to the incorporation of the following new subsidiary companies in Indonesia:

1.     PT Jeco Investment Indonesia (“PTJII”)

PTJII was incorporated by Jeco (Pte) Limited (“JPL”), a 70%-owned subsidiary of BCB and JPL’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Lianbee-Jeco Pte Ltd (“LJPL”) with its intended business activity to engage in the investment of real estate.

The authorised share capital of PTJII is IDR10,000,000,000 (equivalent to RM2,960,000) divided into 10,000 shares of IDR1,000,000 (equivalent to RM296) each. JPL is holding 99% of the issued and paid-up capital of PTJII of IDR2,475,000,000 (equivalent to RM732,600, or 2,475 shares) and the remaining 1% equity interest in PTJII of IDR25,000,000 (equivalent to RM7,400, or 25 shares) is held by LJPL.

2.     PT CRI Mitra Sejati (“PTCMS”)

PTCMS was incorporated by CRG Incorporated Sdn Bhd (“CRG”), a wholly-owned subsidiary of BCB and CRG’s wholly-owned subsidiary, CRV Sdn Bhd (“CRV”) with its intended business activities to engage in the field of wholesale of textile goods, clothing, complementary accessories, footwear, cosmetics, watches, bags and wallets.

The authorised share capital of PTCMS is IDR10,438,400,000 (equivalent to RM3,089,766) divided into 800,000 shares of IDR13,048 (equivalent to RM3.8622) each. CRG is holding 99.50% of the issued and paid-up capital of PTCMS of IDR2,596,552,000 (equivalent to RM768,579, or 199,000 shares) and the remaining 0.50% equity interest in PTCMS of IDR13,048,000 (equivalent to RM3,862, or 1,000 shares) is held by CRV.

The incorporations of PTJII and PTCMS are not expected to have any material effect on the consolidated earnings, net assets and gearing of the Company for the financial year ending 30 June 2016. However, BCB will provide further updates when there is any material development.

None of the Directors and to the best knowledge of the Directors, none of the major shareholders or person connected to them has any interest, direct or indirect in the incorporations of PTJII and PTCMS.

This announcement is dated 13 April 2016.






Announcement Info

Company Name BONIA CORPORATION BERHAD
Stock Name BONIA
Date Announced 13 Apr 2016
Category General Announcement for PLC
Reference Number GA1-13042016-00055




Close